Genius Money are seeking a Web/Full-Stack Developer to join our fast-paced team! As you will know one of the most exciting parts about being a full stack developer is that your day-to-day is constantly changing, you are a jack of all trades, who can transition seamlessly between front and backend coding.
Please note this will be OFFICE BASED in our Portsmouth branch.
We have been working hard on our web application for the past 18 months, we now require a Web/Full-Stack Developer to help us take it to the next level!
This is your chance to step into an expanding team and be part of our success story, be responsible for the development of a scalable web application and help shape the direction of our product. We are looking revolutionise how clients utilise software used within our sector and need an enthusiastic, driven and energetic individual to join our journey.
Don’t ignore this opportunity because you’re scared of change, you may be comfortable in your current role, but couldn’t you be happier?!
What you will be doing:
* Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems, architecture design and driving our application forward
* Collaborating with company directors to spec out and build new features for both internal and external users
* Contribute to creating a web application used by hundreds of users daily with a view to scaling this up to thousands within the coming years
Our current stack:
* Vue.js frontend as a SPA
* Laravel PHP backend
* Mysql Database
* Strong knowledge of php, ideally with experience with Laravel framework.
* Deep knowledge of common web technologies and best-practices including CSS/SASS/ LESS, HTML5, RESTful APIs, web standards, responsive/mobile interfaces, localization, and accessibility.
* Proficiency with GIT or similar versioning control systems
* Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
* Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of release timelines
* Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
* Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
* Work on a product you can genuinely be proud of!
* Amazing opportunities for career progression
* Take your birthday off on us!
* Personal equipment provided (after probationary period is completed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.