Weighbridge Coordinator – Part time (Ref: 10290)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Weighbridge Coordinator (20 hours per week – PM) to be the face of our flagship quarry – Bardon Hill. You will play a key role in dealing with customers in a polite and helpful manner at all times. Working actively and collaboratively as one of the team you’ll ensure the safe and seamless movement of delivery goods vehicles on and off-site.
About the role
As one of our Weighbridge Coordinators you’ll be responsible for a range of duties, weighing customers in/out, building strong relationships with hauliers, running reports on our system and being involved in general administration activity.
Other elements of the role include:
* Weighing vehicles in and out producing relevant documentation
* Comply with legal requirements of Weights and Measures, Trading Standards and AI requirements
* Dealing professionally and effectively with internal & external customer requirements, queries and complaints
* Dealing with the public on a day to day basis professionally and effectively
* Enforce and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Liaise and maintain close relationships with other departments within the company
* Apply product knowledge
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with all drivers and hauliers
* Ensure that visitors to the Weighbridge are aware of site rules and Health and Safety requirements
* Working with other members of staff and independently to operate the facility safely to maximise throughputs
* Compile reports in line with department reporting requirements
* Be aware of professional responsibility towards health and safety, use of PPE, reporting accidents, incidents and near misses
What will you bring?
* A proven track record in customer service
* Self-motivation and initiative to take decisions
* An excellent all-round communicator who is structured and well organised
* Highly motivated, dedicated and willing to find solutions
* Strong verbal and numeracy skills with first-class timekeeping
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
#BuildingProgress for people and the planet
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.