Working Foreman – Refurbishment / Fit-Out
Salary up to £45,000 + Pension + 23 Days Holiday or Day Rate Negotiable
Projects throughout the UK
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading Dorset building contractor who is searching for a Working Foreman from a carpentry background to join the business.
The company has a long-standing reputation for undertaking refurbishment, restoration, fit-out, shopfitting and new build projects across the UK.
Due to a sustained increase in project wins they require a Working Foreman or Working Site Manager from a carpentry background to manage forth coming projects and work on the tools when required.
Projects are located throughout the UK and living away will be necessary during the week and accommodation will be provided.
This role would suit either a Working Foreman or Working Site Manager who is able to manage and lead a project as well as work on the tools when required.
The ideal Working Foreman/ Working Site Manager will have:
* Previous experience working as a Working Foreman or Working Site Manager.
* Have refurbishment experience.
* Excellent eye for detail and quality.
* Flexible in the role, managing and working on tools.
* Site qualifications including CSCS Card & SSSTS or SMSTS Certificate.
* First Aid Ticket.
* Preference of Carpentry background.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong leadership skills.
* History of good tenure.
* Salary up to £45,000 + Vehicle + 23 Days Holiday + Pension or Day Rate.
* Living away allowance and accommodation.
* Varied and interesting work.
* Ongoing training and development.
* Friendly and supportive company.
To find out more about this role contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.