Workstream Site Coordinator
33,000 – 34,700
We are working with a Housing Association who is recruiting for a Workstream Site Coordinator to work in Swavesey in Cambridgeshire.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for the tracking, coordinating and sustaining of Capital Works Projects within Property Directorate, across the dispersed stock within the East Anglia region.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
1. Work collaboratively with supply chain partners and internal teams to improve service effectiveness – ensuring efficient operational delivery, value for money, and resident satisfaction in all capital programmes.
2. Conduct all pre, mid & post capital works inspections to ensure service excellence and the effective delivery of the capital works programme.
3. Manage handover information on site and assume responsibility for client administration.
4. Ensure Health and Safety regulations are being adhered to in all circumstances on site in line with CDM Regulations 2015.
5. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer complaints are being dealt with effectively and to an excellent, timely standard.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge
1. SMSTS (or SSSTS as minimum) Qualification
2. Significant experience of managing planned works across multiple disciplines.
3. Excellent computer (IT) skills including Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Word.
4. Proven site management skills.
5. An experienced site supervisor, able to demonstrate a track record of delivering service excellence
6. A track record of overseeing supply chain works delivery in a performance driven environment.
7. Strong working knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory obligations relating to the delivery of servicing program of work
8. Extensive knowledge of the CDM, Asbestos awareness, Fire risk assessment and all other regulations relating to the delivery of planned program of work
9. Preferably trade background and/or qualifications.
10. Experience of coordinating project data.
11. Experienced in working within a contractual or technical environment, and proven knowledge/training of all compliance related issues.
If you are interested please click apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.